The Moriches Bay Project is a small grass roots not for profit 501c3 project with a big heart and a lot of determination. Our mission is to improve the quality of the water in Moriches Bay and turn it back to its natural state of health. We do this through oyster farming and eel grass planting. We are dedicated to bring awareness to the local community and educate our children. We all live, work or play on the Bay we all have a responsibility to care for it.
Curbside Fundraising Event to “Save Our Bay”
Sunday, June 14th at Buoy One W.H.B.
4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Take out a Buoy One Clam Bake or Crescent Duck Dinner
- Say hi to your Moriches Bay Project team as they give you your dinner to go!
- Grab a Watermelon Margarita to go
- Get a raffle to win an 8-person take-out Buoy One Clam Bake with each purchase.
- Listen to live summertime “drive-by” music while waiting for your food.
- Most importantly you can Help to Save our Bay with your donation
- Dinners are $68.00 (Watermelon Margarita can be purchased separately on the day of for $16 per to-go cup)
Dinners should be purchased through the MBP website by June 13th.
Education Program for Schools and Organizations
Let the Moriches Bay Project come to your school or organization and teach your students about the importance of caring for the Bay and what we can all do to improve water quality.