The Moriches Bay Project is a small grass roots not for profit 501c3 project with a big heart and a lot of determination. Our mission is to improve the quality of the water in Moriches Bay and turn it back to its natural state of health. We do this through oyster farming and eel grass planting. We are dedicated to bring awareness to the local community and educate our children. We all live, work or play on the Bay we all have a responsibility to care for it.
This Holiday “Give Back to our Bay”
The Moriches Bay Project has partnered with Shelly from Shelly Sea Salt on a gift set that helps to Save our Bays.
This holiday give the gift of homemade salt locally sourced from our sea and put 100 oysters in our bay!
- Each gift set comes beautifully wrapped in a white box with a ribbon
- 1 oz glass jar of original sea salt and 1 oz glass jar of Long Island garlic salt
- Moriches Bay Project “SHUCKS” bumper sticker
- Hangtag telling the recipient of this gift 100 oysters are being planted in the bay
- $32.00 (not including shipping)
Education Program for Schools and Organizations
Let the Moriches Bay Project come to your school or organization and teach your students about the importance of caring for the Bay and what we can all do to improve water quality.