BECOME A STEWARD OF OUR BAYS!
The Moriches Bay Project®, in partnership with:
- Cornell Cooperative Extension’s SPAT Program – Kim Tetrault
These lectures are a key component of CCE’s SPAT Program established over 15 years ago to encourage the community to become stewards of their environment and to restore shellfish to our bays.
- Brookhaven’s Cedar Beach Hatchery – Tom Carrano
- WHB High School Marine Science – Jok Kommer and WHB Trustee Brian Tymann
This class will be focused on “Oysters and Mermaids – myths, legends and appetizers”
Present a series of 5 lectures covering water quality, shellfish aquaculture techniques, and related information.
- Friday, June 10th: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm at 906 Dune Road
- Friday, June 17th: 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm at WH Free Library
- Saturday, July 2nd: 10:00 am – 11:30 am at 906 Dune Road
- Friday, July 8th: 5:30pm – 630pm – Windswept Marina
- Friday, July 15th: 5:30pm: 7:00pm at 906 Dune Rd.
Each class is $18.00. The 5 Class Lecture Package is $75.00
Reservations are a MUST.
You can also register at the WH Free Library or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org